Bi-Fold System Door
Bi-fold Doors have several names: Sliding folding doors, Folding doors, stacking doors, folding stacking doors, concertina doors or accordion doors! These modern innovative doors allow exceptionally large openings, opening up your space to let the outdoors in. This is achieved by using modern technology and state of the art hardware designed for easy functionality and long term reliability.
As opposed to the limitations of traditional patio doors and French doors where openings are greatly restricted due to areas being closed off, a set of innovative folding sliding doors open up extremely wide spaces. These doors have multiple panels (between 3 and 10 panels depending on the entire width of the opening) which fold upon one another when opened, all stacking away neatly and compactly. They slide open with an almost effortless gliding option, due to being set on stainless steel rollers.
Sliding folding doors are the perfect choice for a home where the lounge opens up to a garden or veranda, or an apartment or office which opens up to a balcony. With the ability to bring inspiration and creativity into a home by transforming rooms into fashionable living areas, a set of folding sliding doors can blend spaces together; remove barriers between the interior and exterior of your space. They are also a very practical solution when it comes to affording flexibility to conference centres or community centres where sometimes you would like to have the space partitioned and sometimes totally opened.
- The sliding folding door is fully weather-sealed.
- Effortless smooth sliding action.
- Locking with simultaneous top and bottom shoot-bolt locking.
- This folding panel system has the option of a flush threshold.
- Designing of this kind of doors allow installing side-lights or top-lights for additional lighting to the interior. Other system can be incorporated in doors for additional ventilation.
- Various glass options are available in this type of doors such as toughened glass or laminated safety glass or tinted in a wide range of colours. Moreover single; double and triple glaze can work better in this type of door.
- The number of panel from 3-panel doors, right up to 10-panel doors.
- The ideal sizes up to 7.5m in width, and up to 2.7m in height.